Kaisercraft’s Kids Colour to Win Competition – June/July 2020
Starts: 9:00am AEST 27/06/2020
Ends: 11:59pm AEST 19/07/2020
All Kaisercraft stores
10 uniquely designed Kaisercraft Colour to Win (June/July 2020) posters. These include 2 large in store only posters and 8 smaller-sized posters which will be available in store and for download online. Posters can be collected from all Kaisercraft stores during the competition period. Posters in stores are strictly while stocks of each design last.
How to participate:
- Collect a free poster from a Kaisercraft store.
- Children colour-in the poster & take a picture of it.
- Submit and enter into the competition by posting the above picture of coloured-in poster onto Instagram or directly onto the Kaisercraft Facebook Page (as a visitor post*), using the hashtag ‘kaiserkids’ (#kaiserkids). This can be posted on guardian's accounts on behalf of entrants.
- Confirm entrant’s: first name, age & local Kaisercraft store.
Neglecting to use the hashtag #kaiserkids will make entrants ineligible to win a prize. Children must be accompanied by an adult to collect one free posters from a Kaisercraft store. In order for Kaisercraft judges to view your coloured in poster, please be mindful when posting, your post must be made public for Kaisercraft to view your entry.
*To post directly onto the Kaisercraft Facebook page, visit the Kaisercraft Facebook page and click 'write a post' option when you see the Kaisercraft Facebook wall. This is where you post your entry. If done successfully, you will then be able to view your post under the 'community' tab on the Kaisercraft Facebook page.
- Entrants must colour in & enter their Kaisercraft Colour to Win poster/s within competition dates.
- Poster collection limited to 1 daily poster per child.
- All poster designs can be entered on any given day during the competition period.
- Entrants must be under the age of 18
- Entrants are permitted to enter the competition as many times as they like.
- Entrants can only win one prize.
Judging & Criteria
- Entrants will be judged based on their colouring skills and judged by Kaisercraft representatives. Judges decisions will be final. Judges will take into consideration the age of entrants & their skill level.
- Please note, this is a children's colouring competition and entrants must be under the age of 18
- 3 daily winners will be awarded.
There are a total of 69 prizes to be won. Three prizes will be awarded daily starting 28/06/2020 and ending 20/07/2020.
Prize is a Large Beanie Boo (RRP $69.99 AUD). Prizes will be awarded based on entrant’s colouring skills at the discretion of a Kaisercraft representative. Prizing includes the following (and is not limited to) Large Beanie Boos; Nori Narwhal, Coconut Monkey, Dotty Leopard, Fantasia Unicorn, Flippy Multi Fish, Tracey Dog, Pegasus Unicorn, Pixy White Unicorn, Blitz Blu Unicorn, Gilda Flamingo and Twiggy Pink Owl.
Winners have until 20th August 2020 to claim & collect their prize. To collect their prize, winner’s will need to visit an elected Kaisercraft store to collect their Large Beanie Boo. Styles at stores will vary and winners will have a choice from the available Large Beanie Boos in store only.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook & Instagram.
- Winners first name & state of residence will be written on the Kaisercraft website for 28 days after the competition ends.
- 3 Daily winners picked from Sunday 28th June – Monday 20th July 2020
Please be aware due to the current world wide Covid19 pandemic the above conditions may be subject to change. Downloadable versions of the posters will be made available to enter our Colour to Win competition. Downloaded posters will be eligible to win provided all other entry conditions are met.
DOWNLOAD POSTERS HERE!
The 8 smaller-sized (similar to A4) will be available from release dates below:
1. Large posters released 27th June not available for download.
2. Tuesday 30th June - Princess Unicorn
3. Thursday 2nd July - Happy Shark
4. Saturday 4th July - Lily Pad Fairy
5. Tuesday 7th July - Jungle Snake
6. Thursday 9th July - Flamingo Lake
7. Saturday 11th July - Tiger
8. Monday 13th July - Maddie + Slick
9. Wednesday 15th July - Gumtree Friends
28/06/20 - Alliayah Granger (NSW), Javen Williams (QLD) & Elijah Puru-Peri (QLD)
29/06/20 - Olivia Bischof (VIC), Blake Peverill (VIC) & Ariana McGregor Arribas (QLD)
30/06/20 - Isla Drayton (VIC), Tahlia Rose Hunt (SA) & Tayla Cotter (QLD)
01/07/20 - Johann Lin (NSW), Tahlia Harvey (NSW) & Aeysha Asif (VIC)
02/07/20 - Heidi Lewtschenko (NSW), Amelia Giblett (VIC) & Ava Cowley (VIC)
03/07/20 - Ella Spink (QLD), Ruby McNeil (VIC) & Xavier Granger (VIC)
04/07/20 - Billie-Jean Kuhnell (VIC), Alilah Watson (QLD) & Lucas (VIC)
05/07/20 - Addison Goddard (VIC), Ella (QLD) & Ally Philips (VIC)
06/07/20 - Charlie Brown (ACT), Eunice Salvador (NSW) & Mia Anschau (QLD)
07/07/20 - Mila Mega (VIC), Sophie Mezzina (QLD) & Amille Davidson (QLD)
08/07/20 - Sonny Brax Kennet (SA), Maddison Gill (QLD) & Angie (TBC)
09/07/20 - Winter Foon (VIC), Divyansh Sahni (SA) & Ashlee Irwin (QLD)
10/07/20 - Chloe Mahony (QLD), Amelia Hanson (NSW) & Chloe Pate (QLD)
11/07/20 - Gemma Montgomery (QLD), Scarlett Griffith (NSW) & Cooper Little (VIC)
12/07/20 - Maddison Shepherd (NSW), Daniella Bracken (QLD) & Jayla Radcliffe (QLD)
13/07/20 - Benjamin Fong (VIC), Arya Greenup (QLD) & Alex Peters (QLD)
14/07/20 - Coco Paul (NSW), Keely Harris (QLD) & Zac Lancaster (NSW)
15/07/20 - Thio Leary (TAS), Kyleah Ward (NSW) & Molly Bryson (QLD)
16/07/20 - Salina Maghamez (VIC), Lara Hughes (NSW) & Mishka White (NSW)
17/07/20 - Eva Brookes (SA), Siena McKavanagh (QLD) & Esme Parker (NSW)
18/07/20 - Charlotte Thomas (NSW), Isaac Lam (NSW) and Tiffany Soh (VIC)
19/07/20 - George Bramley (VIC), Allegra Gregori (QLD) & Kiralee Schefe (QLD)
Kaisercraft General Competition Terms
1. The below points are additional general terms which apply to the above ‘Terms & Conditions’.
2. It is the responsibility of each entrant to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions of the above competition. To participate in this promotion you are accepting these terms & conditions.
3. Kaisercraft & participating promoters (if applicable) decisions in relation to the promotion are final.
4. This promotion can’t be used with any other in store or online offer.
5. Kaisercraft have the ability to extend the promotion or alter by necessary means and can do so at its absolute discretion.
6. Kaisercraft reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the competition by any means necessary due to unforeseeable circumstances which affect the ability to conduct the competition.
7. It is the responsibility of the entrant to truthfully enter the competition & details related. If Kaisercraft become aware of entrants using multiple aliases or providing false content the entrant will disqualified.
8. Kaisercraft & participating promoters (if applicable) will take into account warranties on the participating products or prizes. Kaisercraft holds the right to reclaim a prize if there is strong evidence of misconduct by participants.
9. Entrants acknowledge that even if Kaisercraft becomes aware of misconduct after a prize has been awarded to an ineligible participant that said prize will be reclaimed. Misconducts are and not limited to; abuse, threats, harassment to promoters or other entrants or anyone associated with the promotion, tampering with the entry process or misleading, deceptive, fraudulent damage to the promoter or extended parties.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure they provide the correct contact details and provide Kaisercraft with detail updates if necessary.
11. Kaisercraft does not warrant the participating competition products are available at participating stores throughout the promotion. Entrants acknowledge availability in stores may vary.
12. If there is any cost associated with entering a Kaisercraft competition, this is at the responsibility of the entrant.
13. Kaisercraft have the right to verify the validity of entries by entrants if deemed necessary to confirm information provided is truthful.
14. Entries which contain in the opinion of Kaisercraft offensive, defamatory, inappropriate or otherwise unsuitable material will automatically be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kaisercraft. Such misconduct does not apply with Kaisercraft’s Terms & Conditions.
15. This promotion may be promoted on Facebook or Instagram but it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
16. Prize is subject to availability and not redeemable for cash or transferable.
17. Prize value is in AUD
18. Kaisercraft staff & extended family cannot enter competitions run by Kaisercraft.
19. This is an Australia-wide competition.
19. Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing personal information. This includes your name, email, phone and address and may vary depending on the promotion requirements. All information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding the prizes. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required.
21. All information provided for this promotion is used solely to administer entries into the competition.
22. You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to Kaisercraft Australia Pty Ltd of 2 Bayldon Crt, Breakwater Vic 3219, or by calling 03 5240 2000.