Starts: 09:00am AEDT 26/12/2019 – Entries now open
Ends: 11:59pm AEDT 28/01/2020
Kaisercraft stores however excludes Fyshwick
36 uniquely designed Kaisercraft Colour to Win posters. These can be collected daily from all Kaisercraft stores during the competition period. 2 pre-release posters (Sloth & Unicorn) will be available from early December, remaining 34 designs will be released daily from 26th December. Colour to Win posters are strictly while stocks of each design last.
How to participate
- Collect a free poster from a Kaisercraft store
- Colour-in the poster & take a picture of it.
- Submit and enter into the competition by posting the above picture of coloured-in poster onto Instagram or Facebook (as a post), using the hashtag ‘kaiserkids’ (#kaiserkids). Facebook posts can be posted on your own Timeline or on our Kaisercraft Timeline.
Neglecting to use the hashtag #kaiserkids will make entrants ineligible to win a prize. Children must be accompanied by an adult to collect one free posters from a Kaisercraft store.
In order for Kaisercraft judges to view your coloured in poster, please be mindful when posting on Instagram or Facebook your post must be made public for Kaisercraft to view your entry.
- Entrants must colour in & enter their Kaisercraft Colour to Win poster/s within competition dates.
- Poster collection limited to 1 daily poster per person.
- All poster designs can be entered on any given day during the competition period.
- Entrants are permitted to enter the competition as many times as they like.
- Entrants can only win one prize.
Judging & Criteria
Entrants will be judged based on their colouring skills and judged by Kaisercraft representatives. Judges decisions will be final. Judges will take into consideration the age of entrants & their skill levels when this information is provided by the entrant. Please note, this is a children's colouring competition and the ages of entrants will come into consideration.
There are a total of 108 prizes to be won. Three prizes will be awarded daily starting 26/12/19.
Prize is a Large Beanie Boo (RRP $69.99 AUD). Prizes will be awarded based on entrant’s colouring skills at the discretion of a Kaisercraft representative. Prizing includes the following (and is not limited to) Large Beanie Boos; Nori Narwhal, Coconut Monkey, Dotty Leopard, Fantasia Unicorn, Flippy Multi Fish, Tracey Dog, Pegasus Unicorn, Pixy White Unicorn, Blitz Blu Unicorn, Gilda Flamingo and Twiggy Pink Owl.
Winners have until 28th February 2020 to claim & collect their prize. To collect their prize, winner’s will need to visit an elected Kaisercraft store to collect their Large Beanie Boo. Styles at stores will vary and winners will have a choice from the available Large Beanie Boos in store only.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram.
- Winners can’t select alternate prizes. Prize is strictly limited to the available Large Beanie Boo stock at the elected Kaisercraft store they visit.
- Winners' first name & state of residence will be written on the Kaisercraft website for 28 days after the prize has been awarded.
- There is a 30 day prize limit. Winners must collect their prize within 30 days of the prize being awarded.
- 3 Daily winners picked from December 26th 2019 – January 28th 2020
26/12/19 - Mila Nicolas (VIC), Thavishi Athauda (VIC) & Alyssa-Beta (QLD)
27/12/19 - Elizabeth Yates (SA), April Penketh (QLD) & Ashlynne Musumeci (QLD)
28/12/19 - Jacob Foley (NSW), Lara Alam (NSW) & Lucille Cutting (VIC)
29/12/19 - Siera Jan Simpson (VIC), Fergus Yuile (SA) & Ariana Benitez (VIC)
30/12/19 - Charli (NSW), Angela Bruzzaniti (VIC) & Aurora Rees (QLD)
31/12/19 - Alera Flint (VIC), Matilda Perham (VIC) & Bella Benson (NSW)
01/01/20 - Ebony Honner (TAS), Adeline Allingham (TAS) & Darcie Monkman (QLD)
02/01/20 - Lily Griffiths (NSW), Indiya Murray (SA) & Miley Spencer (NSW)
03/01/20 - Alivia Platten (QLD), Eden Jockel (QLD) & Ava Fitzgerald (QLD)
04/01/20 - Isabelle Davidson (NSW), Phillipa Farrell (NSW), Abbey Thomas (TAS)
05/01/20 - Emily Agby (QLD), Claudia Spicer (QLD) & Leo Spyrou (SA)
06/01/20 - Chelsea Anne Stone (QLD), Camila Arocha Leon (VIC) & Neváe Isabella Strangio (VIC)
07/01/20 - Levi Allaf-Boyd (NSW), Alesha, Addison Skaines (QLD)
08/01/20 - Bailee Rowarth (VIC), Anna Thomas (VIC) & Helenka Swift (QLD)
09/01/20 - Sunia Asat (SA), Chace Hildebrand (VIC) & Maddison Wright (VIC)
10/01/20 - Avery Portanier (VIC), Bodie Dinsmore (QLD) & Dusty Broadbent (QLD)
11/01/20 - Angelina Perera (VIC), Ella Buchanan (SA) & Kaylee Slatery (VIC)
12/01/20 - Isabella Brice (VIC), Dylan Rehn (SA) & Kirralee Jones (VIC)
13/01/20 - Summer Bennets (QLD), Emma Whitton (NSW) & Allyra Gallagher (QLD)
14/01/20 - Marlee Bunting (VIC), Shania Cimafranca (VIC) & Abigail Sheehy (QLD)
15/01/20 - Ava Lam (NSW), Zoe Williams (NSW) & Eadie Allan (VIC)
16/01/20 - Skyla Harrison (QLD), Juliet Goleby (QLD) & Erin O'Connor (QLD)
17/01/20 - Pik, Ummehani Vagh (QLD) & Ellie Zara Lawler (QLD)
18/01/20 - Mackenzie Morrow-Dick (VIC), Kylah Richards (VIC) & Delilah Rose Whybrow (QLD)
19/01/20 - Helena Papadatos (VIC), Ruby Hodgson (QLD) & Cameron Burow (QLD)
20/01/20 - Savannah Burke (SA), Lani Pollard (SA), Remy Lems (NSW)
21/01/20 - Ellisa Rose (VIC), Violet Smith (TAS), Skye Graham (QLD)
Kaisercraft General Competition Terms
1. The below points are additional general terms which apply to the above ‘Terms & Conditions’.
2. It is the responsibility of each entrant to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions of the above competition. To participate in this promotion you are accepting these terms & conditions.
3. Kaisercraft & participating promoters (if applicable) decisions in relation to the promotion are final.
4. This promotion can’t be used with any other in store or online offer.
5. Kaisercraft have the ability to extend the promotion or alter by necessary means and can do so at its absolute discretion.
6. Kaisercraft reserves the right to alter the competition by any means necessary due to unforseable circumstances which affect the ability to conduct the competition.
7. It is the responsibility of the entrant to truthfully enter the competition & details related. If Kaisercraft become aware of entrants using multiple aliases or providing false content the entrant will disqualified.
8. Kaisercraft & participating promoters (if applicable) will take into account warranties on the participating products or prizes. Kaisercraft holds the right to reclaim a prize if there is strong evidence of misconduct by participants.
9. Entrants acknowledge that even if Kaisercraft becomes aware of misconduct after a prize has been awarded to an ineligible participant that said prize will be reclaimed. Misconducts are and not limited to; abuse, threats, harassment to promoters or other entrants or anyone associated with the promotion, tampering with the entry process or misleading, deceptive, fraudulent damage to the promoter or extended parties.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure they provide the correct contact details and provide Kaisercraft with detail updates if necessary.
11. Kaisercraft does not warrant the participating competition products are available at participating stores throughout the promotion. Entrants acknowledge availability in stores may vary.
12. If there is any cost associated with entering a Kaisercraft competition, this is at the responsibility of the entrant.
13. Kaisercraft have the right to verify the validity of entries by entrants if deemed necessary to confirm information provided is truthful.
14. Entries which contain in the opinion of Kaisercraft offensive, defamatory, inappropriate or otherwise unsuitable material will automatically be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kaisercraft. Such misconduct does not apply with Kaisercraft’s Terms & Conditions.
15. This promotion may be promoted on Facebook or Instgram but it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
16. Prize is subject to availability and not redeemable for cash or transferable.
17. Prize value is in AUD
18. Kaisercraft staff & extended family cannot enter competitions run by Kaisercraft.
19. Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing personal information. This includes your name, email, phone and address and may vary depending on the promotion requirements. All information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding the prizes. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required.
21. All information provided for this promotion is used solely to administer entries into the competition.
22. You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to Kaisercraft Australia Pty Ltd of 2 Bayldon Crt, Breakwater Vic 3219, or by calling 03 5240 2000.