Kaisercraft - Refund Policy
Under Australian Consumer Law, Kaisercraft is obliged to refund an item if an item has a major problem.
The definition of an item with a “Major Problem” includes when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what Kaisercraft said it would, or what the customer asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
When determining if the customer is eligible for the above, Kaisercraft will take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the following factors before issuing a refund:
- type of product
- how a consumer is likely to use the product
- the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used
- the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
To obtain the refund in store, the customer must
- Return the product to store.
- Provide a receipt or proof of purchase.
Although Kaisercraft has no legal obligation to refund an item for change of mind, Kaisercraft will however, refund an item if the item is:
- Returned to store within 14 days from time of purchase
- Returned in its original packaging which must be in original condition. Products must be unused with the original tags still attached.
- Returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
All refunds must be made in the same form as the original payment. If the original payment was made by credit/bank card, then the refund must be made back to the same card. Gift Cards and Loyalty Points used as payment will only be refunded as a Kaisercraft Credit Note.
Refunds for online purchases will not be made in store. (see Online Purchase section)
Purchases of Gift Cards will not be refunded.
Refunds will not be given on presentation of a gift receipt even within the 14 day period.
Under Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind.
Kaisercraft will however, provide a store credit or exchange if the following conditions are met:
- The product is returned to store within 60 days from original purchase date.
- The product is returned in its original packaging which must be in original condition. Products must be unused with the original tags still attached.
- The product is returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
- The exchange or store credit does not occur on a major sales day.
No refund or exchange on yellow ticket clearance item unless the item is either faulty or as a ‘Major Problem’ as defined above.
For hygiene purposes, the policy excludes pierced jewellery and any other product Kaisercraft deems to be unhygienic unless the item is either faulty or as a ‘Major Problem’ as defined above.
For online refunds or exchanges contact Head Office on + 61 (0) 3 5240 2000 or by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, online purchases can be exchanged in a Kaisercraft store. The above refund or exchange conditions must be met. Refunds for online purchases will not be made in store.
Online exchanges will incur a $10 postage & handling fee.
No return, refund or exchange for Catch orders can be in store or on www.kaisercraft.com.au. Catch customers must contact Kaisercraft via Catch Messaging system for further details.