Standard shipping Australia-wide is $10.
Free standard shipping will apply on all Australian orders over $60 (before shipping).
Express postage is calculated based on location and weight.
Countries We Ship To
- New Zealand
Want your country added? Let us know! Contact us at sales@Kaisercraft.com.au
Below are estimated times of delivery based on 'Standard' or 'Free Shipping' selected at checkout.
Please note - Due to the current Covid19 Pandemic, delays are to be expected. This is due to an increased number of orders, reduction of flights and the implementation of safety measures to protect workers & customers. Click here to view updates from Australia Post regarding the current situation.
Australia post updates
9 September 2020
With our business adapting to the challenges the current pandemic presents, our normal practice of delivery has been impacted.
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights (which also carry our parcels)
- a significant increase in parcels volumes, many which require manual sorting
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network (such as social distancing through zoning, dedicated shift start times to reduce cross over of workers)
Victoria destined parcels
With the massive demand and current workforce capacity constraints in Victoria, we foresee an additional 3 day delay for deliveries in Victoria. This is both within and into Victoria.
Express Post delays
As a result of these unprecedented circumstances, our Express Post service is seeing significant delays in delivery. This means that while we continue to prioritise Express Post, and most parcels shipped via this service arrive on time, some could take five business days or more to reach their destination. We know these delays are frustrating, and we’re doing everything we can to keep delivering as safely and quickly as possible.
Our tracking tool provides you with the most accurate guidance on estimated delivery dates and advises you of any delays while your parcel is in transit. StarTrack customers should visit the StarTrack tracking tool.
What we're doing
- Operating our processing and delivery services seven days a week as required to meet demand
- Staff in our processing facilities are working staggered shifts to safely expedite processing and delivery
- Chartered an additional eight freighter flights, increasing this to 17 dedicated air freighter flights per day
- Repurposed and opened 16 new processing and delivery facilities
- Hiring more than 600 casual staff into our network and call centres and currently redeploying 2000 posties to deliver more parcels
- Moving more parcels through our road network (to accommodate domestic flight restrictions)
- Exploring all available transport alternatives and options, and working with the Australian Government, to minimise impacts for customers
In some cases, we're having to process and deliver from an alternate location and customers may notice when tracking their parcel, that it is coming from a different location to what they are used to.
Our people continue to work tirelessly under difficult circumstances, so we’re asking everyone to be kind and treat our dedicated people with the courtesy and respect they deserve – whether it be in a call centre, Post Office or dropping your delivery off. Aggressive and abusive behaviour towards our people will not be tolerated. Thank you for your patience.
Express Shipping currently not available for Kaisercraft online store.
All Kaisercraft orders require a signature/confirmation upon delivery.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange due to change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To arrange a return or refund please contact customer service on 0352 402 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Any further questions or concerns, contact customer service on 0352 402 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff members will be in touch as soon as possible.