Rachael with you for this week’s Tuesday tip…..
You will need
* Rustic Harmony Clear stamps.
* A transparent sheet (the backing sheet from the clear stamp set) or if you don’t want to do use this, a piece of acetate.
* Acrylic block for the stamps.
* Stazon black ink (I found that stazon ink was the best to work with in this case has a little bit of a tackiness to it, so less of a chance to sear & dried very quickly. while some of the other inks didn’t even dry!)
* A pair of scissors for fussy cutting.
* Kaisercraft craft glue
Ink the butterfly from the Rusty Harmony stamp set & stamp a couple of the butterflies, repeat this with the “Live a beautiful life” stamp….
If you smear or just not happy how it came out, mentholated spirits is great just wipe it away & start again!
Happy Tuesday everyone! :)