“A Touch of Gold” paper collection are just gorgeous range of papers with touches of gold and sparkle, these papers are so prefect for creating cards and Invitations for any type of celebration. Have a look at what the Design Team members have created with this paper collection.
“Merry Christmas” invitation by Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft Materials: PS421 pin stripe Specialty foil |PS423 Christmas words Specialty foil | PP976 paper pad |EM423 tag pack |CT834 collectables | CS234 clear stamp |IP719 Ink Black |T314 Double sided tape | DD523 Decorative Die Card creations scallop card edge
Other: Clear embossing powder | gold ink | gold paper clip| gold binder clip
“You’re Invited” Invitation by Cathy Cafun
Kaiser Materials: A Touch of Gold – PP976 6.5” Paper Pad | CD101 Cardstock Weave – Coconut | T619 Template – Geo Quarters | KM103 Kaisermist –Yellow | CD510 Card Pack C6 – Black | IP719 Ink Pad – Black | T303 Foam Tape
”60 Birthday Invitation” by Cathy Cafun
Kaiser Materials: A Touch of Gold – Paper P1903 Flashy, P1906 Lavish, P1907 Classy | DD323 Decorative Die Words – You’re Invited | CD650 Cardstock Smooth – White
Other: DMKGCR Kindy Glitz 36ml Crystalina | ribbon | safety pin | Silhouette Cameo
“You’re Invited” – Invitation by Amanda Baldwin
This is a really stylish invite that is perfect for those occasions where you require ‘bulk’ invitations – you can whip up 50 or so really quickly and they look terrific! The shadowed 3D stamp effect just adds that special touch without being difficult to replicate. Too sweet!
Kaisercraft Materials: CD101 | Coconut, PP976 | Paper Pad, CS700 | Clear Stamper, CS234 | Clear Stamp-A Touch Of Gold, IP719 | Black
‘Celebrate’ and ‘You’re Invited’ invitations by Sonia Thomason
Kaisercraft materials: P1901 A Touch of Gold – ‘Deluxe’ | PP976 Paperpad (Foil Paper) | CCD102 Cardstock Weave – ‘Licorice’ | CS234 Clear Stamps | DD707 Decorative Die – ‘Layered Flowers’ | SB712 Rhinestones – ‘Deep Yellow’
“You`re invited” invitations by Julia Akinina
Kaisercraft materials: | CS234 Clear Stamps | Cardstock Coconut CD101 | Cardstock Licorice CD102 | Rhinestones Silver SB700
“Lets Party” Invitation by Alison Bevis
Don’t the gold foil dots look like champagne?
Kaisercraft Materials: PS421 Pinstripe | PS422 Confetti | CT834 Collectables | DD101 Lacey Borders | Vanilla cardstock.
“Let the Bubbles Flow” invitation by Collette
- Cut Kaisercard CD102 Licorice to 3 3/4″wide x 8 1/4″ tall.
- Cut PS422 Confetti 3 5/8″ wide x 8 1/8″ tall. Adhere to black card.
- Cut PS421 Pin Stripe 3 5/8″ wide x 3 1/2″ tall. Adhere 1 1/4″ up from bottom of card.
- Cut Kaisercard CD102 Licorice 3 5/8″ wide x 3 1/4″ tall . Adhere on top of PS421 Pin Stripe.
- Cut Kaisercard CD650 Smooth white 3 5/8″ wide x 3 1/8″ tall. Print details, (see tip). Adhere.
- Make Bow: Cut base 1″ x 3″, ‘flag’ ends. Cut two loops 1/2″ x 2″ and adhere each individual loop together. Adhere loops to center of base. Cut center strip 1 1/2″ x 1/4″, wrap and adhere around center. Adhere bow.
- From PS422 Confetti punch some tiny circles and adhere to around text.
To print on card, simply print on computer paper as normal then using temporary adhesive, overlay the card, (look into a window or use a light box to see the text underneath). Run through the printer again, this time it will print on the card that you have positioned!
Kaisercraft Materials: A Touch of Gold Collection: PS422 Confetti | | PS421 Pin Stripe | Kaisercard CD650 Smooth white | Kaisercard CD102 Licorice | Adhesives T314 Double Sided Tape.
“A Star” Invitation by Collette Mitrega
- Cut Kaisercard CD123 Spiced Pumpkin 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
- Cut Kaisercard CD102 Licorice 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Cut P1903 Flashy and PS421 Pin Stripe to 5″ x 2 1/2″. Adhere to Kaisercard CD102 Licorice.
- Adhere ribbon across join with double sided tape and attach to base.
- Cut Kaisercard CD123 Spiced Pumpkin 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″. Adhere to card front with foam tape.
- Cut Kaisercard CD650 Smooth white 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″. Print invitation. Edge with a black marker and attach.
- Die cut star and attach with foam tape.
Change the font colour for added interest!
Kaisercraft Materials: A Touch of Gold Collection: P1904 Gleam | P1903 Flashy | PS421 Pin Stripe | Kaisercard CD123 Spiced Pumpkin | Kaisercard CD102 Licorice | Kaisercard CD650 Smooth whit| Decorative Die DD317 Star Flip Card | Adhesives T314 Double Sided Tape | Adhesives T303 Foam Tape .
Other: Black Satin Ribbon.
“Pop-Up Celebrate Invitation” by Alicia McNamara
Kaisercraft Materials: PP976 Paper Pad | SS290 Sticker Sheet | P1901 Deluxe | CS234 Clear Stamp | Ps421 Pin Stripe | BRB605 Organza Neutrals | EM931 Pearl Brads – Latte | As251 Ebony | DD441 Card Creations – Celebrate Pop Up | SB777 Black Rhinestones | ST927 Clear Sticker – Love
Other: Gold Wire Edge Ribbon
Great inspirational ideas for any type of celebration !!!!