Love Scrapbooking & Craft? We may be looking for you!
Kaisercraft is a leading craft wholesaler and manufacturer, specializing in scrapbooking. We are looking for creative individuals to help promote our brand for this upcoming year. The successful applicants will need to work well with deadlines and produce projects of a consistently high standard.
Being part of the Kaisercraft Contributing Design Team, you will…
– Receive a surplus amount of Kaisercraft products each quarter including all of our latest collections.
– Regular project exposure on the Kaisercraft blog, Facebook Page and potentially other channels also
– Be part of a fantastic creative team.
Being on the Kaisercraft Contributing Design Team you will have the following responsibilities.
– Create projects of a high quality that have a WOW factor and showcase the given product according to a rotating roster.
– Maintain your personal blog with links to the Kaisercraft website/ blog.
– Have the ability to meet deadlines.
– If requested, create special projects for shows, catalogues, magazines, promotions and trade fairs in the industry.
– Take crisp, clear photographs of your projects on a white background
– Create video tutorials showcasing tips and how to’s using Kaisercraft Products
If you feel that you can achieve the above and would like to be part of our team then we would love you to apply.
Our Contributing Design Team will commence as of the 1st of July 2015 and run until the 30th of June 2016
To Apply: Please forward the following information by Friday 3rd April 2015 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Kaisercraft Design Team Application”. Please note that no late submissions will be considered.
HOW DO I APPLY:
Part 1: Please include the following information in your entry.
– Full name, address, daytime/ evening phone number, email address, blog address and links to any other social media where you display your work.
– Links to your online gallery and any video tutorials you may have done.
– Short biography with a paragraph on WHY you want to be part of the team, your project strengths and individual creative style.
– Lists of any other design teams you have been on or are currently with.
** Please do not attach project entries to this email.
Part 2: Create a blog Post
– Create a blog post showcasing three recent projects that you have created showing your original style.
– These should include a Layout, a Beyond the Page/Altered Item and a Mixed Media item or Card.
– These projects are to showcase current Kaisercraft product no later than 1 year old
– Title this post “Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry” and link it in your email.
* Please make sure that photos are no bigger than 500kb each.
** Current design team members are welcome to apply.
This design team call is open to Domestic and International applicants. Please note that International Design Team positions are limited.
Look forward to seeing your creations!