Sometimes I get to go totally over the top with embellishing a BTP project and this is one of those times! I loved creating this project using the lovely, feminine Secret Garden for our June workshop magazine and added loads of flowers, ribbon and even a few mini bottles.
- Secret Garden Paper Collection – P1852 Gate x 3
- PP970 Secret Garden Paper Pad
- SS283 Sticker Sheet
- CS217 Clear Stamp
- Wooden Flourishes FL325 Twin Lamp Post & FL536 Fancy Mini Plaque
- Kaisertreasures TM817 Corked Bottles & TM811 Metal Drawer Knobs Silver
- Clear Sticker ST917 Doilies
- EM405 Paper Doilies
- Paper Blooms F627 Coconut & F640 Fairy Floss
- Mini Paper Blooms F647 Iceberg & F644 Coconut
- Use gesso to paint all the edges of the bookend drawers and leave to dry.
- Apply gesso to the wooden flourish lamp post and mini plaques.
- Cover the outsides of your bookend drawers using GATE (reverse side).
- You can cover the insides of the unit with paper if you wish, or paint them in any colour that you like!
- Choose a selection of papers from the paper pad and adhere these to the drawers
- Attach the mini plaques and the silver drawer knobs to each of the drawers.
- Embellish the drawers by using paper blooms, mini bottles (I attached small stickers and collectables to mine along with a small piece of ribbon), stickers, doilies and collectables.
I hope that you love yours as much as I do mine!