Can you believe that it’s this time of the year again!? Our 2016/17 Design Team is sadly coming to an end BUT this means that it’s your chance to apply!
As a brand, Kaisercraft are continuing to evolve with the ever-changing landscapes of both the scrapbooking and greater paper crafting worlds. With a changing product range that aims to adapt with market trends, we’re expanding our blog to feature a plethora of crafting inspiration!! From modern paper crafts and journal planning to DIY party inspiration and everything in between, the Kaisercraft blog will offer a fresh perspective on our fun product range!
We’re conducting a global call out for paper crafters of all styles and we want to see your creativity!!
Design Team Member Requirements
- DT members will be assigned one day per month where they will be asked to create one detailed Kaisercraft project. Projects must showcase the Kaisercraft products sent to you each quarter. Your projects will be posted on the Kaisercraft blog and all other Kaisercraft social media platforms on your assigned day.
- You must provide a detailed blog write up on your assigned day outlining a list of products used in your project, description of any techniques used and inspiration for your project.
- Detailed progress photos are to feature in your post including stylized and close up shots (to show detail/techniques of layouts/cards) A minimum of 4 progress photos per project is required.
- Great photography skills are essential. Stylized shots will be a big focus of our blog this year and members are encouraged to showcase their finished projects in clean and crisp photographs.
- All DT members are required to participate in showcasing one project for each monthly challenge as an example for entrants.
- All DT members are expected to participate in video tutorials showcasing techniques, tips and how to recreate your featured project. These will feature on a Tuesday with a minimum of 2 per month.
- Your DT post must be uploaded to the blog 1 week before it’s schedule date. This is to ensure there is enough time to reschedule posts if necessary.
- DT members are required to share their projects on their personal blog and any other social media outlets they are actively using. We also encourage DT members to post their Kaisercraft projects to craft groups on Facebook.
- DT members are required to produce work for our monthly Workshop Magazines, following detailed instructions from our Creative Director.
- DT members may be asked to create special projects for shows, catalogues, magazines and trade fairs within the craft industry.
- You will be required to communicate with fellow DT members via a private Facebook page.
Our Contributing Design Team will commence as of the 1st of August 2017 and run until the 31st of July 2018
- DT members will be sent a generous amount of Kaisercraft products each quarter including all of our latest paper collections and products.
- DT members will be given the opportunity to purchase replenishment stock at wholesale prices.
- DT members will get to work with Kaisercraft products months before it’s actual release to the general public.
- Projects will be displayed across all Kaisercraft social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Projects may be chosen to be published in our monthly Workshop Magazine.
Design Team Guest Contributors
Want to be part of our Design Team but struggle with the yearlong commitment? We’d still love to hear from you! If you’d like the opportunity to become a guest contributor for Kaisercraft please email email@example.com. Let us know your thoughts on when you’d like to create using our products and examples of and previous features/guest contributor teams you’ve participated in. Please also include links to your social media accounts and personal blog.
How to Apply
Please forward the following information by EOD Friday 7th April 2016 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Kaisercraft Design Team Application”. Please note that no late submissions will be considered.
Part 1: Please include the following information in your entry.
- Full name
- Link to you blog and any other social media outlets you use to showcase your work
- Links to your online gallery and any video tutorials you may have done.
- Tell us WHY you’d like to be part of the Kaisercraft Design Team! Let us know what you’d bring to the team, your project strengths and individual creative style.
- Lists of any other Design Teams you have contributed to or are currently on
* Please do not attach project photos to this email
** This design team call is open to domestic and international applicants.
*** Current design team members are welcome to apply.
Please note, our DT application for 2017 is a two-part process. Only successful applicants will be notified and asked to complete Part 2.